Thursday, September 13, 2012

Brooklyn's First Days of School

I am a slacker when it comes to posting First Day of school photos. It was very stressful for all of us. We moved to a new school so both our girls could be together. Brooklyn was very unhappy about the move originally but I think she is coming around. She is now in third grade. She works so hard to accomplish everything her teacher expects. Her teacher is very proud of the fact that she gives lots of homework. I on the other hand do not appreciate it. I hate homework more now then I did when I was in school. She is such a great big sister to Camden. She is usually holding Camden's hand as they walk up to the school from Carpool. I could not love this girl more. Well I guess I could on those days I lose my patience.
First Day of School 3
First Day of School 2
First Day of School 1

No comments:

Post a Comment