Friday, September 28, 2007

Beautiful Girls!

So one of my favorite hobbies is taking pictures. I have loved it since I can remember. I use to pose my stuffed animals on my bed and pretend like I was snapping their pictures. My camera of choice then was my hands but soon after I realized how much I wanted to take pictures. My parents were so generous and bought me my very own camera.
Now I love shooting my beautiful girls. Besides my mom made me give my stuffed animals away to D.I. I think I would prefer posing my girls over my stuffed animals. Although I did not get any attitude from my cabbage patch dolls.

7 comments:

  1. Tassi, they're BEAUTIFUL! Nice pictures. I ran into your blog tonight and I'm SO happy :) I'm noticing a serious lack of Tassi pics though ;) Drop me an email and I'll send an invite to my new blog too :) tleigh99@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MRS. WOJO! Ha ha...great job on the costume! You're an awesome seamstress already! And, those pics of your girls are to die for! You're amazing! Camden looks like you, I think! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are a total photographer! Those girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling photos Tassi! Maybe you can help wrangle my kids next time they have their pics taken. They'll definitely give you more attitude than a Cabbage Patch doll, but it looks like you know some kind of secret for capturing the cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tass, your girls are darling! You've done a great job with the pics too! Sorry about your stuffed animals...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tassi, Your girls are so darling. How are things going?

    ReplyDelete