Monday, March 23, 2009

Quotes from the ignorant department: King James Bible edition

The only thing I don't like about them is they sell foreign language versions of the KJB. I don't think that's right. We know the only true translation is the 1600's version in English.

It's too risky for anybody to translate that into other languages. Mistakes can creep in... and that can lead to heresy. True Christians should only read English.

If your original Hebrew disagrees with my original King James --- your original Hebrew is wrong. If your original Hebrew agrees with my original King James, your original Hebrew is right.

1 comment:

  1. Was this discussed in primary yesterday? ;)

    And by the way... I totally agree with all the statements. That dang Martin Luther really messed things up when he made scripture accessible to the masses. Just think of the ignorant bliss we could all be living in if the bible were still only available in Latin.

    I don't read Latin, do you?

    (you know I'm joking, right?)

    ReplyDelete