Sunday, July 20, 2008

More Garden

In this planter there is squash, zucchini, butternut squash, and eggplant.

This planter is surrounds my screened in porch. These are Impatiens and Lobelia.

This is my award winning zucchini. It somehow was missed every time I was out there.

Brooklyn was very proud of its size.

These are my mutant tomato and pepper plants. They are enormous.

Picture of one of my peppers.

Beefsteak Tomato not quite ripe. Anyone for fried green tomatoes?

This planter has watermelon, cantaloupe, basil, parsley, oregano, and roma tomatoes.

This what my beautiful watermelon looked like before a storm.

This is what it looked like after a storm. I was devastated.


This is my front flower bed. It looks absolutely beautiful.

My first flower bouquet.

My second flower bouquet.

I thought these flowers were so cute.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your flower bed! It is beautiful. and Jared is JEALOUS of all your fresh, home-grown produce. Produce grown here pretty much tastes like sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm totally jealous of the beauty you've created in your yard. I'm also totally overwhelmed at the thought of trying any of it.

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome...and I'm right with everyone else, totally jealous! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive! You are a very talented woman. You and Melisa should start a business together...call it the "I will help you grow a garden if you are totally clueless." I would be your first customer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i found your blog while stumbling around... i love your flower bouquets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate visiting your blog because I'm so jealous of your talent at growing produce and flowers! JK - it's inspiring - although I haven't done anything about it yet. Maybe someday I'll call you for advice :) You're amazing Tass!

    ReplyDelete