Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Sure Source of Knowledge

I picked up the girls from our friends house. We could not find Brooklyn's drink cup and on the way home she began to complain about being thirsty. Soon complaining turned to whining. I told Brooklyn she needed to find her own solution. After a moment of silence, I asked, "What is your plan?" "I can drink that," pointing to the Febreeze fabric freshener spray bottle in the car. "That will not taste good." Brooklyn retorted, "I don't think you're right, Daddy." "I think I am," I assured her. Brooklyn's inquiry persisted. "Why? Did you look it up online?"

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are hilarious! I think Brooklyn is very smart and I'm sure Camden will follow. I was going to call and see how you and the girls were getting along. Thanks for being a great dad to my sweet little granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete