Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tag, You're It!

Jobs I've had:
1) receptionist Pomeroy's Men's Store

2) after school sports supervisor
3) summer and winter sports camp director

4) receptionist / dispatcher

Places for weekend getaway: I don't get away much on the weekends so I will write where I would like to go.
1) Pizza and gelato in Italy

2) walk through New York City's Central Park

3) lay on the beach

4) In a cabin with a tin roof in the mountains during a thunderstorm.

Movies I can watch over and over:
1) Sleepless in Seattle
2) Wedding Singer
3) BBC Pride and Prejudice
4) Hitch
Guilty Pleasures
1) Death by Chocolate Brownie Cake
2) Chantilly Brownie Pie

3) Ben and Jerry's Brownie Batter

4) My version of Ben and Jerry's Brownie Batter Homemade ice cream
Places I've Lived:
1)AZ
2)PA

3)Washington

4)NC
What I thought when I first saw my significant other:
1.) Who is this random guy wearing green jeans and a black sweatshirt standing behind me at this concert. He must be an RM.

2.) Who is this guy that just gave me butterflies in my stomach. Wow, that was weird but cool at the same time.

3.) Cool, he likes me and not one of my friends.
Places I've been on vacations
1.) Yellowstone

2.) Showlow, Prescott, Springerville softball tournaments
3.) New York, NY
4.) Palmrya, NY

5.) Niagra Falls

6.) Disneyland

7.) Nauvoo, IL

8.) Washington D.C.
Favorite Foods
1) Desserts: Chocolate

2) Baked or roasted Sweet potatoes

3) Anything that can be grilled

4) El Charro Hot sauce. My mouth still waters everytime I think of it. It is watering right now as I type this.
IF in a "jam" with spouse, tactics used to get out of the doghouse:
1) I bat my eyes
2) I slap his arm softly and tell him how funny he is with a flirtatious laugh

3) While I slap his arm I then stop and grab a hold of his bicep and tell him how strong he is.
4) Lastly, I just give him a kiss and say sorry.
Websites I visit daily
1) Blogs
2) weather.com
3) recipe sites
4) email
First kiss locations:
1) Brandon's parents' pool house (yep Brandon was my first and only)


Places I'd rather be
1) This might sound strange but right now I would rather just be here at my home.


4 people I tag are...
1) Ralphie Jacobs
2) Brian Jacobs
3) Brandon

4) Crystal Bowman

No comments:

Post a Comment