Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Haircuts by Tatum


My sister Tatum graduated from beauty school this past summer. She is very talented at what she does. She cuts hair at her home in Mesa. Everyone in the Valley let me know if you want her contact info. Her prices are awesome. I only wish she lived near me. We decided to fly her out so our family and friends could take part in her incredible talent. I only have photos from my hair and my niece Jordan.
Isn't she beautiful? Jordan decided to donate her hair to Locks of Love. This girl has got a ton of hair.

Before
hair 1
hair 2
hair 3
hair 4
hair 8


Before


After
hair 7
hair 6
hair 5

Every time I have made a drastic change to my hair I end up regretting it. I have now realized I have never had someone cut my hair short the way it should be cut. Tatum did an awesome job and I am still loving it. Thanks Tatum!

5 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tassi, I love the finished cut. It looks so great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L.O.V.E. your hair!!! WOW!! My mom, Keli, and I have all been dying to switch hairstylists...now I know who we need to go to!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I love it! I wish I had known she was here! I could have used a good cut!

    ReplyDelete