Thursday, June 14, 2007

Camden had her 4 month today. She was given three shots. Poor girl. I think the worst part about her getting shots is I have to hold her arms down. Her trusting eyes fill with tears as if she has been completely betrayed. Other than that it was a great appointment. She was flashing smiles at everyone that spoke to her. She weighs 13lbs and is 23". She is 50% for height, weight, and head. But 100% cutie pie! The doctor let us know we could begin feeding her cereal anytime. She is so adorable and sweet.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I can keep up with the Smiths! Congrats on starting a blog!! Your girls are to die for! I love having 2 girls. I LOVE fireflies too! I would love to sit on the porch and just watch them fly by and light up. And, yes, shots are the WORST! It's so hard for us moms to watch! Camden is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camden is a doll! I totally know what you mean with the look in their eyes and being betrayed. So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your girls names, they are very cool. We are having a VERY hard time coming up with boys names. Why are they so hard? I hear you on the shots. . . no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, I didn't know you did the whole blog thing. We're family and still don't know what's going on with each other. Anyway, time goes by so fast she is adorable of course. hope all is well and check us out!

    ReplyDelete