Sunday, June 10, 2007

I have finally decided to start mine and Brandon's blog. I feel kind of silly thinking anyone would want to read about what we are doing. But I know I have enjoyed viewing Beth, Katie, Ali, Amanda, Autumn and Amber's blogs. Maybe I have a good chance that someone would want to know what I am doing. Thanks to their blogs I have been able to see also other old school friends that I never get to see.

Brandon and I are living in Cary, NC which is a suburb of Raleigh (the capital of NC), with our two adorable girls. Brooklyn is almost three and Camden is 4 months. Brandon is working for IBM and I am at home with the two girls running a lot and enjoying my garden. We really love it here but I am not excited about the humidity and heat. We were living in Pittsburgh, PA previous to NC. Brandon recieved his masters at Carnegie Mellon University. I have learned to really embrace where we live. I don't know if we will ever live in AZ again. So I have learned to embrace that and enjoy my visits to AZ. Well I hope I can keep up with this blogging without getting addicted.

2 comments:

  1. yipee!!! i will check your blog often and frequently and alot. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! I was wondering if you'd start a blog. It'll be nice to hear what you are up to. I love the picture of your cute girls!

    ReplyDelete