Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

I hope everyone had a great Easter. Everyone in our ward looked adorable. The boys all seemed to be sporting green this Easter. As always any color goes for the girls and they all looked so cute. Here are few pictures of my girls.


Brooklyn is a very gentle sister.

These were obviously taken after church. Camden has food plastered all over her.



I may have to do a fun photo shoot with the girls in their dresses. I am sure Brooklyn would love it. She pranced around the whole day.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new title picture. Beautiful. And you have the cutest babies.

    The picture of older sister dragging little sister made me laugh. Because that happens aaaallll the time here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tassi your girls get cuter every time I see pictures of them! Love the dresses. I saw the ones at Gymboree you were talking about, they WERE very cute, but seriously, DRY CLEAN ONLY?! Who dry cleans there kids clothes? Are you kidding me? :) Happy late Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I am such a horrible mom, I didn't even take an easter sunday picture of the boys. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on the title pic! W.O.W!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute dresses, isn't just so hard to get a good picture on Easter Sunday unless you take it before church, there clothes and face are just crazy at the end of the day. By the way I absolutely love the picture at the top so Gorgeous I want to go there, just for the photo op.

    ReplyDelete