Sunday, September 02, 2012

Brooklyn's Baptism Sunday, August 12, 2012

I can't believe I have an 8 year old. I could not have asked for a better oldest daughter for this family. Her patience and forgiving heart is incredible. She is an example for our whole family. Here are some photos from that special day.
Brooklyn's Baptism 12
Brooklyn's Baptism 11
Brooklyn's Baptism 10
Brooklyn's Baptism 8
Brooklyn's Baptism 7
Brooklyn's Baptism 6Brooklyn's Baptism 3
Brooklyn's Baptism 2
Brooklyn's Baptism 1

1 comment:

  1. You seriously have the best family. I can't believe Brooklyn is 8. I still remember when you got home(to the parents) from the hospital and getting to spend so much time with her when she was first born. So proud of her for being baptized. By the way, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete