Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Things That Help Me

With six years of being a mom I have learned a few things that help me be a better mom. I need to get good sleep. I need to be early to bed and early to rise. I need exercise. Good hard workouts are very helpful for my stress and overall happiness with the way my body feels. I need good food. It is very satisfying to sit down to eat a meal that is both pleasant to look at and taste really good. I also love when my family enjoys the meal just as much as I do. Lastly I need to have some time to meditate or work on my spirituality. Sometimes if happens in the car, early in the morning, or when I am doing yard work. I know there is much more ahead for me to learn. Anyone have advice on what helps them be a better person?

No comments:

Post a Comment